May 13

Cowboy life

From the perspective of a cowboy:

I am under the tree making a fire to get ready to sleep. Before I went to sleep, the food that I ate was 1 can of beef and also 2 cans of pears. One day last week I traveled from Texas to Kansas to put the cows in the train. The train was very huge and long so all the animals can fit in. I have a horse name M.I.B, he is so smart and elegant. The color of my horse is white.

On my way home from Kansas, I met a friend he is very honest and hardworking. My friend likes to work and hunt, also he is an Indian. He told me that his mission was to look for the buffalo. Me and my friend hunted for those buffalo, he took me to tribal land, his land, because he wanted me to meet his family. His family is so nice. Every evening, me and my friend always went racing with our horses.

That evening we were racing, we saw the buffalo running north. We went and told all the Indian men. The next day, me and my friend and all the Indians, we went and looked for the buffalo. After we found the buffalo, we went back and got our weapons ready. My friend taught me how to make an arrow, the arrow is sharp and made of wood. I told my friend I don’t use arrows, I only use guns. So I gave all the Indian men a gun and arrow to kill some buffalo. One of the Indian men cut one of the buffalo’s throat and took out the heart and let me eat it without cooking it.

I am  a cowboy under the tree remembering all the things I’ve been through, like when I met my Indian friend. Also when I traveled to Kansas, and hunted for the buffalo. Now I am so tired and I am going to sleep. Tomorrow I am going to meet with my Indian friend.

Posted May 13, 2016 by johnnyboy23 in category Uncategorized